The Gayfield Square apartment a stunning country home in the heart of Edinburgh, the home consists of the whole ground floor of a traditional Georgian house with private garden set back from a leafy square at the east end of the Georgian New Town and a easy walking distance to Princes Street.
The stylish luxury accommodation perfect for those who want their independence whilst visiting Edinburgh.
Free wifi internet access.
All bed-linen and towels supplied along with welcome soaps and shampoo.
Two double bedrooms and bathrooms
• Two king-double bedrooms, both quietly situated, one with en-suite shower-room.
• Sumptuous king sized beds with firm but soft mattresses and fresh white linen supplied.
• Large bathroom off the main hall with corner bath and power shower.
• Separate en suite shower-room servicing the second bedroom.
• Radio alarm clocks and hairdryer.
Gayfield Square apartment is rented on a minimum three nights basis and rates vary depending on time of year, length of stay and number in party.
To give a guide, Gayfield Square currently rents from £145-£275 per night.
The Kitchen at Gayfield Square
Fantastic cook’s kitchen with central island and large granite dining table and a good supply of pots, pans and utensils.
Many good local restaurants within walking distance.