Happy Birthday to us!! - We have now been about for 20 Years and looking forward to the next 20!!
Welcome to Scotland’s Personal Hotels website, this year we are delighted to announce we are celebrating 20 years of Scotland's Personal Hotels. To mark this event we will be offering some fantastic deals throughout the year.
To make sure you hear about these offers please follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ or sign up to our regular newsletter below.
Would you like a copy of our latest full colour brochure - celebrating 20 years of Scotland's Personal Hotels please click here.
Scotland's Personal Hotels offers you a wonderful collection of hotels in Scotland, not hundreds but a few well chosen hotels that offer you a real taste of Scotland.
Located across Scotland our hotels cover the following regions of Scotland:
The Scottish Borders – Edinburgh and East Lothian – Glasgow and South West Scotland – Central Belt of Scotland – West Coast Scotland – Aberdeen and Grampian – Isle of Skye & Raasay – The Highlands of Scotland – South Uist.
Our hotels offer a warm welcoming atmosphere, comfortable accommodation, traditional Scottish bars, superb food and friendly personal service from the owners of the hotel. At Scotland’s Personal Hotels you will find a real taste of Scotland.
What we offer you on our site?
• A wonderful selection, of independent family run hotels across Scotland, ranging from luxury country house hotels to small cosy inns – a chance to “Experience the Real Scotland”.
• Best rates guaranteed - Heard it all before I hear you cry!!! On our website you are booking direct with the hotels own online booking system assuring you of the very best rates.
• Dog friendly hotels across Scotland – Do not want to leave your dog at home, no worries many of our hotels are very dog friendly.
• Fantastic selection of short breaks, including last minute offers, Weekend breaks, Romantic breaks, Murder Mystery evenings as well as fantastic Christmas and New Year Breaks.
• Hotels with wonderful restaurants serving some of the best food in Scotland.
• Stunning wedding venues perfect for small and larger weddings. Wish to take over a whole hotel we can help arrange this for you.
• Exclusive Use Hotels for family gatherings to corporate events.
• Hotels ideal for the business traveller, conferences and meetings of all sorts. If you are a regular business traveller we can set up corporate rates with individual hotels. Most hotels have meeting rooms ideal for management meetings, training seminars to larger conferences. We have many hotels ideal for Team building exercises.
I hope you find what you are looking for on our website, should you have any questions, need some help please just ask, I am we here to help you in any way I can.
Mark Linklater – owner of Scotland’s Personal Hotels
When you Book Online from our website, you are booking direct with the hotels own online booking system. To get the best rate at any hotel it is always better to call or email the hotel direct. This way you can discuss exactly what you are looking for in your hotel, any special requests or needs plus you will get the very best room rate.
Check out my blog for stories and local events from our hotels along with my helpful tips for booking online.
Book direct with our Hotels to guarantee best rates!