For independent hotels looking for a small marketing group to promote their hotel, Scotland's Personal Hotels offers access to many different markets and is also great value
Scotland’s Personal Hotels web site was launched in 1997 and we have been busy adding to it over the past years.
Apart from our web site we also produce a full colour brochure and work in many different markets, to promote all our hotels within the group at a very cost effective price.
Listed below are just some areas we work on:
- Promotion of hotels via our web site - number 1 on Google for Hotels Scotland
- Promotion through our full colour brochure.
- Representation at consumer shows for example: BBC Good Food Show, Scottish Golf Show, 50+, Girls Day Out, holiday and Travel Shows.
- PR Campaign to promote individual hotels.
- Contact Corporate companies and hotel booking agents throughout the UK
- Contact tour companies and agents across UK, Europe and rest of the world.
- Working together to promote each other.
The above are just some of the areas we work on to promote our hotels.
We are always looking for new hotels to join, especially where we do not currently have any hotels.
Should you be interested in finding out more about us, please drop Mark an e-mail with details of your hotel. Mark will then contact you by return with full details on Scotland's Personal Hotels.
Contact details below.
Write to :
Scotlands Personal Hotels
58 Whitehouse Road
T: +44(0) 77 40 46 63 08
Contact Mark by e-mail
- Argyll Hotel Glasgow
Murder Mystery Evenings Glasgow
- Allison House Hotel Edinburgh
Need a last minute break in Edinburgh
- Dornoch Castle Hotel Highland Hotels
Winter Highland Breaks
- The Tontine Hotel Peebles
Winter Break at Tontine
- Cluny Bank Hotel
Gourmet Breaks at Cluny Bank
- Royal Hotel by Stirling
Tribute nights at the Royal
- Poppies Hotel Callander
Winter Breaks at Poppies
- Caddon View House Scottish Borders
Great Value Winter Break