Golf in Scotland is a specialty at Scotland's Personal hotels, I have been arranging golf breaks for over 18 years.
What can I do for you? - The choice is yours.
• Take care of everything for your golfing holiday.
• Plan the courses you wish to play and book tee times.
• Arrange hotels – from small country inns to Scotland's best luxury hotels.
• Meet you at the airport and arrange transport if needed, self-drive or have someone drive you.
• Arrange Caddies and making sure your every need is taken care of.
Below are a selection of our hotels golf breaks in Scotland. You can book online direct with the hotel or drop them an e-mail to discuss in more detail what you are looking for.
We can arrange a golf break in all of Scotland’s main golfing locations, including St. Andrews, Carnoustie, Troon, Gleneagles, and Gullane as well as Scotland’s many hidden gems. Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for you to book your golf break in Scotland, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if you need anymore information.
We do not charge for arranging any golf breaks so the price you pay will be the best available based on your choice of hotel and golf courses.
Simply ASK Mark
Poppies Hotel Callander
T: 01877 330329 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf Breaks in the Trossachs
3 Nights DB&B plus 3 rounds of Golf from £250pp. 5 Nights DB&B plus 5 rounds of Golf from £395pp. We also offer golf breaks to match what you are after so please contact us for more details.
- Allison House Hotel Edinburgh
Lion King Winter Break
- Dornoch Castle Hotel Highland Hotels
Champagne Autumn break
- The Tontine Hotel Peebles
Christmas all wrapped up at Tontine
- Broomhall Castle Hotel
Festive Dining at Broomhall 2013
- Loch Kinord Hotel
New Year in Royal Deeside
- Heathmount Hotel Inverness
3 nights for the price of 2
- Poppies Hotel Callander
Winter breaks in the Trossachs
- Caddon View House Scottish Borders
Fishing breaks on River Tweed