Family Friendly Hotels Scotland
Being family run our hotels know what is needed to make sure that your family and of course yourself are well looked after during your stay. At the bottom of this page are our featured Child friendly hotels.
For families we can offer the following and so much more:
• Lovely selection of family run hotels all over Scotland.
• Rural self-catering cottages and apartments in Edinburgh.
• Hotels with leisure clubs including swimming pools.
• Children outside play areas.
• Some wonderful locations to explore Scotland.
• Baby-sitting service, large family room, connecting rooms.
• Your are booking direct with the hotels own online booking system to offer you Best Rates Guaranteed.
Need help or advice please ask Mark
14 Invercauld Road
Glen Lui have a selection of family rooms available, please call them or you can check availability and book online direct with the hotel.
Family breaks in Southern Scotland with loads of activities from Horse riding to Falconry & brilliant adventure play grounds from £130 bed & breakfast for a family of four per night.
prices from £105 per double roo B&B
Raasay House welcome families and offer a wide range of activities as well as a well stocked cupboard of board games and lego will keep even the most restless tiny guest amused.
Being a family owned hotel, the Moorings Hotel works hard to accommodate families, with a dedicated family room which is suitable for a family of 4 (Prices based on 2 Adults/ 2 children).
The Argyll Hotel is a great place for families with a safe beach just a step or two from the hotel's terrace. You can keep an eye on the kids on the sand while you enjoy the fantastic views.
Front Street East
Being a family owned and run hotel we are big believers in hospitality and of course that goes for all the family: young and old. We welcome all generations of your family with open arms.